"Dangerous, dark and a definite page turner. Mary Lindsey rocks this book.”
- New York Times bestselling author C.C. Hunter
“A smoking hot hero and spine-chilling mystery = total win.”
- #1 New York Times bestselling author, Jennifer L. Armentrout.
"This electrifying tale will take you on an unexpected journey into a secret world of witchcraft and shape shifters. Romance, adventure, and magic! Lindsey leaves you breathless and wanting more."
- Adriana Mather, #1 New York Times bestselling author of How to Hang a Witch
"This is not your mama's paranormal! Sexy, dark and intense. Unputdownable!"
- Sophie Jordan, New York Times bestselling author of Firelight
"Lindsey writes a hero with fire and gasoline. Then she lights a match with break-neck pacing, and scorches a path to readers' hearts. Don't blink for a moment."
- Victoria Scott, bestselling author of Fire & Flood
"Gripping and gritty, HIDE FROM ME had me glued to the pages from beginning to end! Rain is the best kind of hero -- tough, sexy, sweet, loyal. He charges through this action-packed tale that had me tearing up more than once, and I was perfectly happy to follow!"
- Pintip Dunn, New York Times bestselling author of Forget Tomorrow.
"An utterly gritty and satisfying resurrection of the monster genre.Rain is an intense narrator and you won't know whether to scream or swoon. Hide from Me is an instant classic!"
- Courtney Moulton, author of Angelfire
"Darkly compelling and deliciously chilling, Hide from Me hooks you from the first line and never lets up. Gritty, spine-tingling, and full of nail-biting tension.”
- Amalie Howard, bestselling author of Bloodspell
"Dark, different, sexy, and edge-of-your-seat intense."
- Shawna Stringer, bookseller
"We all hold a beast inside. The only difference is what form it takes when freed."
Something's not right about Rain Ryland's new hometown. On the surface, it's a friendly, tight-knit community, but something deadly lurks under the small town charm. Everyone he meets is hiding something, especially Friederike Burkhart, the hottest girl he's ever laid eyes on. Rain's determined to find out her secret even if it kills him...and it just might.
Ancient magic and modern society collide in a new story by award-winning author Mary Lindsey, featuring a community of current day shifters and spell weavers whose ancestors fled persecution during the Wurzburg and Bamberg witch trials of the 1600’s.